Radio Swiss Classic FR - live
Radio Swiss Classic FR
Collegium Philarmonicum Chamber Orchestra, Francesco Nicolosi & Gennaro Cappabianca - Piano Concerto No. 4 in G minor: III. (Rondo): Allegretto

Piano Concerto No. 4 in G minor: III. (Rondo): Allegretto

Collegium Philarmonicum Chamber Orchestra, Francesco Nicolosi & Gennaro Cappabianca 22 hours ago
Sol Gabetta, Cappella Gabetta & Andrés Gabetta - La Capricieuse, Op. 17

La Capricieuse, Op. 17

Sol Gabetta, Cappella Gabetta & Andrés Gabetta 22 hours ago
Markus Poschner - Sinfonia obbligata a contrabbasso

Sinfonia obbligata a contrabbasso

Markus Poschner 22 hours ago
William Youn - Piano Sonata No. 5 in G Major, K. 283: II. Andante

Piano Sonata No. 5 in G Major, K. 283: II. Andante

William Youn 23 hours ago
Agustin Leon Ara, Sir Neville Marriner & Academy of St. Martin in the Fields - Cançoneta for Violin and Orchestra

Cançoneta for Violin and Orchestra

Agustin Leon Ara, Sir Neville Marriner & Academy of St. Martin in the Fields 23 hours ago
Marie Hines - My Love Will Never Fail You

My Love Will Never Fail You

Marie Hines 23 hours ago
Stephen Hough - Capriccio brillant in B Minor for Piano and Orchestra, Op. 22

Capriccio brillant in B Minor for Piano and Orchestra, Op. 22

Stephen Hough 23 hours ago
Susanne Baltensperger - Sonata in D Major, Op. 2 No. 2: I. Adagio

Sonata in D Major, Op. 2 No. 2: I. Adagio

Susanne Baltensperger 23 hours ago
Chloë Hanslip, London Symphony Orchestra & Paul Mann - Meditation in D Major, Op. 32

Meditation in D Major, Op. 32

Chloë Hanslip, London Symphony Orchestra & Paul Mann 23 hours ago
Abegg Trio - Piano Trio No. 43 in C Major, Hob. XV:27: I. Allegro

Piano Trio No. 43 in C Major, Hob. XV:27: I. Allegro

Abegg Trio 23 hours ago

Radio Swiss Classic FR - live

Radio Swiss Classic est une station de radio suisse diffusée internationalement en France.

Dans cette station, vous pouvez écouter le classique classique de la musique.

Animateurs Principaux

1. Christian Benda & Prague Sinfonia - Andante Grazioso

2. Christian Benda & Prague Sinfonia - Allegro Moderato

3. Christian Benda & Prague Sinfonia - Non Troppo Mosso

4. Christian Benda & Prague Sinfonia - Larghetto

5. Christian Benda & Prague Sinfonia - Allegro Vivace

6. Angele Dubeau & La Pieta - St Paul's Suite op.29 No. 2: Jig

7. I Barocchisti & Diego Fasolis - Suite No. 3 In D Major, BWV 1068: III. Gavotte I & II (Bach)

8. Antonio Meneses & Gérard Wyss - Fünf Stücke Im Volkston, Op. 102 for Cello and Piano: I. Mit Humor

9. Claudio Scimon & I Solisti Veneti - Flute Concerto in E Minor: III. Rondo

10. Maurice Steger - Symphonia XIV la Foschina

Last 30 days:

1. James Galway, Charles Gerhardt & National Philharmonic Orchestra - Flute Concerto in D, Op. 10, No. 3 ("Il Cardellino"): Cantabile

2. BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra & Einar Steen-Nøkleberg - Symphony in A Major, Op. 3: I. Allegro moderato

3. David Zinman, Baltimore Symphony Orchestra & Yo-Yo Ma - Die Walküre: Walkürenritt (Ride of the Valkyries)

4. Zürcher Kammerorchester & Karl-Andreas Kolly - Canon and Gigue in D Major, P. 37: I. Canon

5. Swiss Baroque Soloists - Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G Major, BWV 1048: I. —

6. Vienna Symphony Orchestra, Fabio Luisi & Wiener Singakademie - Symphony No. 7 in A Major, Op. 92: II. Allegretto (Live)

7. Leopold Stokowski & London Symphony Orchestra - Le Papillon, Act 1, Scene 2, Valse des rayons

8. Orchestra Sinfonica di Milano Giuseppe Verdi & Riccardo Chailly - William Tell: Final Du Divertissement

9. Radio-Symphonieorchester Wien & Cornelius Meister - Serenade in E-Flat Major, Op. 20: I. Leicht bewegt

10. Venice Baroque Orchestra & Markellos Chryssicos - Violin Concerto in E Minor, D. 56: I. Allegro

Contacts

Address:

Novarastrasse 2, Basel, Switzerland

Telephone:

061 365 38 38

Social networks

Comments

DOWNLOAD APP

Discover radio stations by genre

Choose the city of your radio